November 22, 2023

Dear Eye

 What you did to me was unacceptable. I hate you so much. 

For you, i was just something replacable in a second you want to give up. You left me wondering what went wrong and where i did wrong. The fact that i told you i had unfinished issues, i was at the point i started to stand strong, then you just crushed me into tiny little pieces. Just. Like. That.

I hate you because i know you are now living your life as if nothing has happened. You are gonna wake up in the morning, take a shower and start your day. Just like any other day. While me, i have to wake up then in a second that heavy feeling start creeping up to my whole body and stuck in my heart. I need to drag my ass off because i know i have to start my day and not being stuck in my bed being miserable. 

Some of my happy things are now feel scary because they remind me of you. Even meeting up with that one friend is scary for me, cause she will remind me of you. And i fucking hate you for that. 

I like you for who you are, that funny, smart, humble and passionate person. I dont care about who your family is. Even when i know who they are scares me so much i wanted to cry. 

I know what you did doesn’t represent me. Therefore, i hope you find the peace so you can stop overanalyzing and start to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment