December 27, 2021

 I was in relationship with a man with 10 years gap with me. Everything was OK until one day I felt like not being heard. Tho I admit sometimes I got angry over unnecessary matters, but no, I didnt get mad because he did what he did, but if he did that, meant he didnt respect me. 

I thought the problem we had that I didnt communicate well so the message I was trying to say is not delivered to him. Or he was never be a good listener and not empathize enough. Months passed by after we broke up and never think about it anymore. Until Taylor Swift All Too Well became internet's sensation. 

There was one tweet crossed my timeline, the writer was analyzing what happened psychologically. Then it hit me, why it felt familiar? He didnt sorry because he made me feel disrespected. He said "Im sorry for whatever that made you angry". He didnt even ask what happened. 

I dont have any conclusion for this. Whatever it was, now I know I want a partner that makes me feel heard. That is it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment